- ↑ Britain, Phoenicia's Secret Treasure Retrieved December 20, 2007.
- ↑ What Caused the Iron Age? Retrieved December 20, 2007.
- ↑ Machinery's Handbook, Industrial Press Inc, New York, ISBN 0-8311-2492-X
- ↑ The Unified Numbering System (UNS) is an alloy designation system widely accepted in North America. It consists of a prefix letter and five digits. A prefix of C indicates alloys of copper, such as brass or bronze.
- Davis, J.R., editor. 2001. ASM Specialty Handbook: Copper and Copper Alloys. ASM International. ISBN 0871707268
- Flinn, Richard Alfred. 1961. Copper, brass, and bronze castings: Their structures, properties, and applications. Non-ferrous Founders Society. ASIN: B0007EHBWO
All links retrieved June 25, 2016.